5th December 2020, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2020?

Sir, I want to apply for Graduate Apprentice recruitment of ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited. I would like to know how I can apply for this recruitment of ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited? Please tell me about the procedure asap.

6th December 2020, 02:10 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2020?

Procedure to apply for ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2020 Application Form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.ompl.co.in/.
6th December 2020, 05:50 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2020?

Procedure to apply for ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2020 is given below.

1. Visit official website-
http://ompl.co.in:8080/appreg/arh2020.php

2. Register yourself.

3. Now click on recruitment application form.

4. Fill application form .

5. Attach all required documents and submit it.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 1.1.2021.
6th December 2020, 07:30 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Procedure to apply for ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2020, kindly visit the link given below:
http://www.ompl.co.in

°°° Click " current openings " find the advertisement " engagement of graduate / technician apprentice trainee advertisement".

°°° Click on the advertisement and then notification will open read it and check the eligibility then again find the apply link and if you are a new user then you have to register yourself.

°°° Registration number and password will be sent to your email id and using that you have to login and fill in the application form and then make the payment and then finally submit the application form and take the printout of the application form.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
http://www.ompl.co.in
7th December 2020, 11:15 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2020:-

Candidates should apply through online by visiting the official website at www.ompl.co.in

Click on the link ''Registration form for Graduate Apprentice Trainee'' for graduate apprentices and

''Registration form for Technician Apprentice Trainee'' for technician apprentices and fill the details in the respective fields.

Photograph and signature are to be uploaded as per Institutions given on the website in the link guidelines for scanning the photograph, signature, caste certificate and PWD certificate.

There will be separate links for uploading photograph, signature, caste certificates and PWD certificates and education certificates.

Print the application for future references.

There is no application fee.
7th December 2020, 01:02 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2020:-

Click on the direct link
https://www.ompl.co.in

Fill the application form with all the required information.

Upload the requisite documents.

Submit the application form after ensuring all the details maintained on it are correct.

Keep a copy of the application form for future reference.

Candidates can alternatively visit the official website and click on the relevant link to apply.

Print the application form for future references.

Application fee:-
There is no application fee.
7th December 2020, 06:59 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Candidates can apply online..

Register on the official website

Fill out the application form..

Upload all required documents

Pay the requisite fee issued by recruiting organization

Before submission, double check the form...
7th December 2020, 10:46 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2020:

** PROCEDURE TO APPLY:

Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) — www.ompl.co.in.

** COST OF APPLICATION: NIL.

For more information you can visit their Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?