5th December 2020, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a BE-CSE graduate?

Hi Sir/Mam, I have done a BE CSE course. I want to apply for ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited recruitment for Graduate Apprentice. Kindly let me know if I can apply for this recruitment or not? Please let me know about this asap.

6th December 2020, 03:07 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a BE-CSE graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline from a recognised university.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2020 being a BE- CSE graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.ompl.co.in/.
6th December 2020, 03:46 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Can I apply for ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a BE-CSE graduate?

No,you can not apply for ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a BE-CSE graduate.
6th December 2020, 06:47 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

No, You can't apply for ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a BE-CSE graduate.

Candidate must have completed Degree in Chemical, Electrical, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation, Instrumentation and Mechanical engineering disciplines to be eligible for this recruitment.
7th December 2020, 11:58 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2020:-

Educational qualification:-

Candidates must have a degree in engineering in the respective discipline.

Age limit:-

The upper age limit is applicable as per OMPL.

Official Website:-
ompl.co.in.
7th December 2020, 02:06 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2020:-

Education qualification:-

Candidate must have a degree in engineering in the respective discipline.

Starting date of online application submission - 02 December, 2020

Last date of online application submission -January 01, 2020.
7th December 2020, 03:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a BE-CSE graduate. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed degree in Engineering in Chemical/Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/Electronics and Communication/Electronics and Instrumentation from a recognized university. The candidate must be Indian Citizen and the maximum age limit should be 28 years.

There are total 17 vacancies available under this post and the last date to apply is on 1st January 2021. There is no application fee to pay and you can apply online. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.ompl.co.in
7th December 2020, 07:53 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

ONGC offers one of the best career opportunities at E_1 level To Cs IT candidates by recruiting them for the profile of programming officers

Candidates are required to secure 60% aggregate marks in undergraduate
engineering course

Those who have passed AMIE mechanical , civil can apply through GATE
7th December 2020, 11:54 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2020:

~~ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

** EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Applicant should have complete Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline with minimum 55% aggregate marks (minimum 45% aggregate marks for OBC & minimum 40% aggregate marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates).

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information you can visit their Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?