17th August 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Child Development Project Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Child Development Project Officer recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

19th August 2019, 08:58 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Child Development Project Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

Procedure to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC (Public Service Commission) Child Development Project Officer recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Last Date of the Application Process: 11th Sep. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in.
20th August 2019, 12:55 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Child Development Project Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

Procedure to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Child Development Project Officer recruitment is:

~~ Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode from 13th August 2019 upto 11th September 2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
20th August 2019, 08:15 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Tamil Nadu PSC Child Development Project Officer recruitment:

>> Procedure to Apply:

Eligible candidates can apply for the post through online on or before 11th September 2019.

>> Application Fee:-

Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-.

Examination Fee: Rs. 200/-.

SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of the Examination fee.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.tnpsc.gov.in.
20th August 2019, 11:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Child Development Project Officer recruitment & Last date for applying:

The detailed procedure to apply for TNPSC Child Development Project Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)

Name of the Job Position - Child Development Project Officer (CDPO)

>> The Starting date to apply online - 13th August, 2019

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 11th September, 2019

@ Click on the Apply online link that is given below in order to apply for this recruitment.

@ Then you are required to fill up all the details in the concerned fields. Make sure you go through 14th point given in the notification that is attached below before proceeding to apply online.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?