16th March 2015, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for UPSC exams being a 22 years old Mathematics graduate? Age limit to apply for UPSC exams?

Hello everyone,
I have completed my B.Sc in Mathametics and my age is 22 years old and I am from reserved category in OBC. My question is how can I apply for UPSC exams and what is the age limit for me applying?
Please let me know anyone.

17th March 2015, 08:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for UPSC exams being a 22 years old Mathematics graduate? Age limit to apply for UPSC exams?

Yes, you can apply for UPSC examination being a 22 years old Mathematics graduate. Eligibility criteria required to appear in UPSC examinations is mentioned below :-

1. Nationality :-
You must be a citizen of India.

2. Age Limit :-
You must be in between 21-30 years old. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as mentioned below :-
--> OBC :- 3 Years
--> SC/ST :- 5 Years

3. Educational Qualification :-
You must have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.

4. Physical Standards :-
You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC examinations notification.
29th March 2015, 11:37 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for UPSC exams being a 22 years old Mathematics graduate? Age limit to apply for UPSC exams?

Definitely you have a chance to apply for the various posts under UPSC .For this you have to satisfies the required eligibility criteria for written examinations.Here we are providing you the eligibility criteria for UPSC Exams.

1.You should complete the graduation from the recognized university with minimum percentage of marks .

2.Age should be in between 21 to 30 years and Final year students can also eligible to apply for the UPSC Exams.

3.But you have to submit the required certificates at the time of Interview.

Various UPSC exams are listed below and those are Civil's, CDS ,NDA, IFS ,Engineers Service Commission etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?