20th January 2021, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Water and Power Consultancy Services Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment 2021?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment of Water and Power Consultancy Services. So, please let me know how I can apply for this recruitment for this particular post? Please let me know immediately.

22nd January 2021, 12:10 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Water and Power Consultancy Services Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment 2021?

Procedure to apply for Water and Power Consultancy Services Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment 2021 is Interested candidate may apply in prescribed application form along with all Relevant documents send to Sh. G. Venkata Ramana, Regional Manager (Kerala), 4 th Floor, Issac Tower, Near Bread World, Jawahar Nagar, Kadavanthara, Kochi, Kerala-682020.

Cost of Water and Power Consultancy Services Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment 2021 Application Form is For General/OBC category candidates Rs. 1000/- and For SC/ST/PWBMD and female category Candidates is Rs. 500/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.wapcos.gov.in/.
23rd January 2021, 12:06 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for Water and Power Consultancy Services Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment 2021?

Water and Power Consultancy Services Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment 2021:

~~ PROCEDURE TO APPLY:

Contender may apply in prescribed application form along with all Relevant documents send to:

ADDRESS: Sh. G. Venkata Ramana, Regional Manager (Kerala), 4 th Floor, Issac Tower, Near Bread World, Jawahar Nagar, Kadavanthara, Kochi, Kerala-682020 on or before 05.01.2021.
23rd January 2021, 08:13 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to apply for Water and Power Consultancy Services Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment 2021, go to the official website that is provided to you below:
http://wapcos.gov.in

°°° Click on career menu, side and click recruitment for the post of Engineer.

°°° Now downloading notification and read all details very carefully.

°°° Download the CV Format and fill it carefully.

°°° Make a payment of application fee and send the filled application form along with the needed documents to the prescribed address.

ADDRESS:

Sh. G Venkata Ramana, Regional Manager, 4th Floor, Isaac Newton, Near Bread World, Jawahar Nagar, Kadavanthara, Kochi, Kerala-682020.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://wapcos.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?