30th May 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government job having 42% in graduation?

I am eligible for government job having 42% in graduation? If Yes then plz mention which job. Can you please list down all those government jobs which am eligible to apply for? and also the steps which I need to follow for the same to get the job?

Related Questions:
  1. What type of government job am I eligible for after completing graduation with 45%
  2. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation with B.Com?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Ed having 42% in graduation and 60% in post graduation? Any problem for government job?
  4. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed while being in a Government job?
  5. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed with the help of my Government job?
  7. Am I eligible for any Government job if I have 1 backlog?
  8. Am I eligible for government job? I have done graduation(In commerce) and having B.Ed degree from Chhattisgarh
  9. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation in computer science with 50% marks?
  10. Am I eligible for Government Jobs being a candidate having secured 66% in Graduation in B.Sc?
  11. Can I get government job if I had backlogs in my course and cleared it by last year of the course?
  12. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Ed course with 48% marks in Graduation?
  14. Am I eligible for government job after scoring 66% in BSc?
  15. List of government jobs in which I am eligible after scoring 55% in graduation?
  16. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of post graduation course at the age of 30 years?
  17. Am i eligible for lecturer job in government degree college after scoring 47% in 12th, 58% in graduation and 55% in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  18. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of Graduation?
30th May 2015, 10:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job having 42% in graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to get government job after completion of Graduation with 42% marks. Generally most of the state or Central government recruiting organizations do not ask candidates to have certain percentage in order to be eligible. But the one only eligibility criteria candidates are required to meet is "Candidates must have PASSED their Graduation in any discipline successfully" from a state or central recognized board or institute. You are eligible to apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Exams, Banking Sector and Insurance sector recruitments with the above mentioned percentage. The common educational qualification required to be eligible for all the above recruitments is "Graduation or Degree Pass" in any discipline from a recognized university. You are eligible to apply for

>> IBPS Clerk Recruitment
>> IBPS RRB Recruitment
>> IBPS PO Recruitment
>> SBI Clerk Recruitment
>> SBI PO Recruitment
>> SSC CGL Recruitment
>> SSC CHSL Recruitment
>> SSC MTS Recruitment
>> New India Assurance Limited Recruitment
>> United India Insurance Recruitment

To secure a job through any one of the above mentioned recruitments, you are required to concentrate on Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General English, Computer Awareness and General Awareness section very well. Remember the final selection of a candidates through the above recruitments basically depends on merit i.e., marks secured by you in all the selection processes together. Keep doing Hardwork and attain job in less span of time.
30th May 2015, 11:24 PM
Ashwakh

Yes , you can apply for many Government jobs with 42% in Graduation .

1. Civil services exam(ias , ips )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can apply for the Civil service exam . The exam will conduct by UPSC of india.

Generally to apply for the exam , the candidate Graduation shouldhave completed from a Recognized university .
Age shouldbe in between 21-30 years , if he/she belongs to General category
Age shouldbe in between 21-33 years , if he/she belongs to OBC Category
Age shouldbe in between 21-35 years , if he/she belongs to SC or ST category .
The candidate shouldbe a citizen of India

Selection process is ,

>> preliminary exam
>> main exam
>> interview

2. Combined defence service exam :-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can apply for the CDS exam to join in Defence services.

To join in Navy through cds exam , age shouldbe in between 19-22 years
To join in Airforce through CDS exam , age shouldbe in between 19-23 years
To join in Army through Cds exam , age shouldbe in between 19-24 years
To join in Ofifcers training academy through cds exam , age shouldbe in between 19-25 years only .

Selection process is ,

1. written exam
2. ssb interview
3. medical test
31st May 2015, 02:05 PM
james hettfield
Member+

Yes you are eligible for appearing in the government examination because the eligibility criteria is that you should be a graduate in any stream from a recognized Indian university and your age should be in between 21-30 years.
There is no percentage criteria for appearing in the government examination.
But be careful that just by appearing in the government examination you will not get through.
For selection you need to do a lot of hard work, hence if you are ready for that hard work, then you should go on for your preparation.
15th March 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

After m.com what should I do for better career plz suggest and I have only 46% in m.com so its good for private and gov.jobs......
23rd January 2021, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

i am female and i am completed my graduation on bsc chemistry with 70percentage now iam in 30 age in OBC category how can i prepare to govt job which job is suitable for me plz suggest. am I eligible for the government job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?