16th July 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board General Duty Medical Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

I want to apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board General Duty Medical Officer recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

18th July 2019, 05:31 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board General Duty Medical Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

Procedure to apply for West Bengal Health recruitment Board General Duty Medical Officer recruitment is Interested candidates may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Last Date of the Application Process: 10th July 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.wbhrb.in/.
18th July 2019, 06:40 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board General Duty Medical Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

To apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) recruitment for the post of General Duty Medical Officer, you are required to fill its online application form and submit application fee by referring to the link www.wbhrb.in.

Further, the period for online registration for the recruitment is from 1st July 2019 to 10th July 2019 and the cost of application is Rs. 210/-.

For details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://www.wbhrb.in/resume/GDMO-July'19.pdf.
18th July 2019, 07:51 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board General Duty Medical Officer recruitment is given below.

==> Candidate can apply for this post through website www.wbhrb.in

==> Fill all the required details and upload all the relevant documents.

==> Pay the application fee online of around Rs.210 through net banking.

==> Submit the application form.

The last date of application form was 10th June 2019
18th July 2019, 11:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure required to apply for West Bengal General Duty Medical Officer recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for West Bengal General Duty Medical Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - West Bengal Health Recruitment Board

Name of the Job Position - General Duty Medical Officer

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 10th July, 2019

>> Click on the below "Apply Online Link". But I am very sorry to say that you cannot apply for this recruitment as the last date for receipt of applications is already over.

>> The closing date for accepting applications is 10th July, 2019. Please go through the below notification for more detailed information and fill up the details in the concerned fields.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
19th July 2019, 07:09 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply West Bengal Health Recruitment Board General Duty Medical Officer recruitment is:

~~ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) — www.wbhrb.in from dated 01/07/2019 to 10/07/2019.

~~ Candidates must pay Rs. 210/- as Application Fee. Fee can be through Net banking only. No application fee for reserved category.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?