16th July 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for West Bengal General Duty Medical Officer recruitment for an MBBS holder?

Hello everyone, I have done with my MBBS course and I want to apply for General Duty Medical Officer post in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

18th July 2019, 05:35 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for West Bengal General Duty Medical Officer recruitment for an MBBS holder?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for West Bengal Health recruitment Board General Duty Medical Officer recruitment is Candidate must have MBBS degree from a recognized university. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 36 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for West Bengal Health recruitment Board General Duty Medical Officer recruitment for an MBBS holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.wbhrb.in/.
18th July 2019, 07:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for West Bengal General Duty Medical Officer recruitment for an MBBS holder?

The eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board General Duty Medical Officer recruitment is given below.

==> Candidate must have done MBBS from a recognized university.

==> Candidate maximum age should be 36 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.wbhrb.in
18th July 2019, 11:14 PM
phool1004

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for West Bengal General Duty Medical Officer recruitment for an MBBS holder is as follows :-

Eligibilty criteria :-
Candidate should Hold the degree in Food Technology, or Dairy Technology, or Biotechnology, or Oil Technology, or Agricultural Science, or Veterinary Sciences, or Bio-Chemistry, or Microbiology, or Masters Degree in Chemistry, or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University. OR Holder of any other equivalent/ recognized qualification notified by the Central Government; and at least 5 years-working experience in the field of Food Safety & Standards.

Age Limit:
21-36 Years.
18th July 2019, 11:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria and Age criteria required to apply for West Bengal General Duty Medical Officer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and age criteria required to apply for West Bengal General Duty Medical Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - West Bengal Health Recruitment Board

Name of the Job Position - General Duty Medical Officer

>> Essential Qualification is Medical qualification included in the 1st or 2nd schedule or Part-II of the 3rd schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.

>> And you must have registration as Medical practitioners in the Medical Council of India or any other state medical council provided that the candidates. You must register your name in the west bengal medical council within 6 months of the joining in west bengal health service.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 36 years and age criteria is considered as on 1st January, 2019.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
19th July 2019, 07:14 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board General Duty Medical Officer recruitment is:

~~ Educational Qualification: Applicant Should possess Medical qualification. Registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council.

~~ Age limit: Candidate maximum age is 36 years (for ordinary Medical Graduates) and 40 years (for those possessing Post Graduate qualifications).

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?