11th December 2016, 12:34 AM
Navya.M

How can I get a Job in Central or State Government after completing M.Sc Organic Chemistry?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Masters in Organic Chemistry now I want to work in Central or State Government so I want to know how can I get a Job in Central or State Government after completing M.Sc Organic Chemistry? Please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get the government job in organic chemistry field all over the world?
  2. What jobs are available in government sector after completing MSc organic chemistry?
  3. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
  4. How to get a job in private sector after completing PG in Chemistry(MSc in Organic Chemistry)
  5. Job in ONGC after completing my MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  6. List of available government jobs for M.Sc graduate in Organic chemistry?
  7. Which are the government jobs after doing MSc Organic Chemistry?
  8. Government job opportunities for MSc Organic Chemistry and MSc Inorganic Chemistry? Which one has a better scope?
  9. How to become a government lecturer after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  10. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  11. Which government jobs are available after MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. For how many government jobs am I eligible after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  13. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  14. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  15. What are the jobs in Pharmaceutical Chemistry after passing MSc Organic Chemistry
  16. Government jobs available for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  17. Types of jobs for MSc Organic Chemistry?
  18. What can I do after MSc in Organic Chemistry to get a government job?
13th February 2017, 09:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a Job in Central or State Government after completing M.Sc Organic Chemistry?

Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry:

There are many job opportunities available after successful completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry. You may find employment opportunities in Food Organizations, Medical Research Firms, Petroleum Organizations, Manufacturing Industries, Laboratories, Chemical Companies, Biotechnology Industries, Dr.Reddy's Labs, Biocon, Cipla, Rose Labs Healthcare and Alcon..etc., I suggest you to go through the Careers or Recruitment section of the above mentioned websites. So that you may apply against the latest vacancies after successful completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry.

Besides this several government based organizations like BARC, DRDO, ISRO, Civil Services recruitment's issue notification for filling up several vacancies in the organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?