19th April 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

How can i join in indian army as a doctor?

Dear sir , I have completed my mbbs in a gov.t college in andhrapradesh..my internship will be completed in march 2014..i want to jojn in army as a doctor..kindly tell me how can i enter to the army..is any experience or service needed for that..how can i apply nd how can i know the vacancies in army doctor posts...i want to serve our army till my death..please guide me sir...thankng you..

23rd April 2014, 10:45 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can i join in indian army as a doctor?

You have been mentioned in the forum that you have been complete your bachelor degree in MBBS in Andhra Pradesh and also you have been mentioned that you are now continue your internship and it will be completed at the month of March in this year and also you have been mentioned that you want to do job in Indian navy for the post of doctor. Now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have been mentioned in the above forum so that you will get your solution soon. now Indian navy there are no post of doctor are recruited for this year you want to know that can you apply for the post of doctor in Indian navy.

Don't worry you can apply for the post of doctor in Indian navy because you have been complete your MBBS which is applicable for the post of doctor in Indian navy.

When Indian navy recruited then the doctor post then you might be apply for the post of doctor in Indian navy. My suggestion is for you that first get experienced from another sector after that you can apply Indian navy in the basis of your qualification and your experienced so that you get job easily.
25th April 2014, 11:16 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir , I have completed my mbbs in a gov.t college in andhrapradesh..my internship will be completed in march 2014..i want to jojn in army as a doctor..kindly tell me how can i enter to the army..is any experience or service needed for that..how can i apply nd how can i know the vacancies in army doctor posts...i want to serve our army till my death..please guide me sir...thankng you..
Hey friend,

Indian Army is one of the defence force of India.To join in this force you need to write the entrance exam and as you have mentioned that you are a Doctor which means you have completed MBBS course,you will be eligible for joining in the force by writing the entrance exam for it.There are many entrance exam which is conducted and the exam which you can opt for is the CDS Exam

The CDS exam is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and this exam is held every year as CDS I and CDS II.This exam is conducted twice and is conducted for candidate to join in Indian Army,Navy and Air Force

The criteria's needed are that the candidate should be a Citizen of India.The age limit needed is that the candidate should have 19-23 years of age.The education qualification which is needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university with Physics and Mathematics as subjects.The candidate also need to be Physically fit.

If you are going to satisfy all these criteira then you can apply for the exam which can be done in 2 modes:

>> ONLINE

>> OFFLINE

If you want to know more information regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
21st May 2019, 11:14 AM
Rahimaan

The age limit for granting PC for different professional educational qualification are :

MBBS – Not more than 30 years on 31 Dec of the year of application for DPC.

PG Diploma – Not more than 31 years on 31 Dec of the year of application for DPC.

PG Degree – Not more than 35 years on 31 Dec of the year of application for DPC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?