23rd November 2018, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to become a Lower Division Clerk in Calcutta High Court?

I have already completed my BA in Bengali and working in a private company. I want to apply in Calcutta High Court recruitment for Lower Division Clerk. Can I know how I can prepare to become a Lower Division Clerk through this recruitment?

28th November 2018, 11:08 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to become a Lower Division Clerk in Calcutta High Court?

To be eligible to apply for Calcutta High Court Lower Division Clerk recruitment, you should have passed Madhyamik or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. The selection of candidates for the post of Calcutta High Court Lower Division Clerk will be done through examination of which Part-1 is English and Part-2 is Bengali. Candidates who qualify in the examination will be called for Personality Test and based on the candidate's performance or merit of the Part-2 examination and personality test, final selection will be done for the post of Calcutta High Court Lower Division Clerk.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?