2nd April 2016, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

How much typing speed is required to apply for WBSSC LDC/LDA recruitment? Is there Typing exam also?

Sir/Madam,
I have applied for LDC/LDA recruitment in WBSSC. I just want to know about the typing speed require in this recruitment? And there will be a typing test also in this recruitment?

4th April 2016, 11:25 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much typing speed is required to apply for WBSSC LDC/LDA recruitment? Is there Typing exam also?

Yes, there is a typing test which is included in West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Assistant or Lower Division Clerk Recruitment.

Details of Typing Test:

>> Candidates must have elementary knowledge in Computer Operation.

>> Candidates must be with the ability of typing on "Computer" at the following typing speeds.

@ at the speed of 20 Words Per Minute - In English

@ at the speed of 10 Words Per Minute - In Bengali
4th April 2016, 07:28 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much typing speed is required to apply for WBSSC LDC/LDA recruitment? Is there Typing exam also?

You have applied for latest notification of LDC/LDA recruitment of WBSSC. You want to know whether typing test is required in the recruitment process or not.

>>No there is not any typing test stage in the recruitment process. The selection of students is done through the competitive exam. But the thing is that the student must have elementary knowledge in computer operation with the ability of typing on computer at the speed of 20 word per minute in English or 10 word per minute in Bengali from a reputed organization for a period not less than 6 months.

>>This thing is also mentioned in the notification too. If you still have any doubt then you can go through the detailed advertisement.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-WBSSC-LDA_LDC-Posts.pdf(477.6 KB, 287 views)
3rd November 2017, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I have only 30 words per minute typewriting certificate it is satisfied or not whether it is needed for grade c posts in stenographer exam in 45 words per minute
15th May 2018, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Tech student having computer as a subject in one semester.Do i need a certificate on computer operation with the speed as mentioned in the form?
18th May 2018, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I have ability percentage in my Comp certificate is around 80-90%. But typing speed not mentioned in the certificate. Is the certificate valid?
28th July 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

In wb lda/ldc typing test on 25/07/2018. I typed 324 words. In the place of 200.if I commit more than 20 mistakes .what would be.... I Will be disqualified or my speed will be deducted.
28th August 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

how much typing speed is required for handicap candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?