19th March 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack SBI PO recruitment exam? Previous year question papers for preparation?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Tech. Now I want to write SBI PO exam first time. I want SBI PO previous question papers and any guidance require from those have written this exam with preparation already.

20th March 2015, 09:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack SBI PO recruitment exam? Previous year question papers for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my B.Tech. Now I want to write SBI PO exam first time. I want SBI PO previous question papers and any guidance require from those have written this exam with preparation already.
Below are the attachments of SBI PO question papers of past few years. Please download them.

Apart from that some of the recommended books for SBI PO exam where you can get more years solved papers are,

SBI State Bank of India Probationary Officers' 2013 Recruitment Examination: Previous Solved Papers (Paperback)
Author: GKP
Publisher: G.K. Publications (2013)
Rs. 338

How to Crack the SBI PO Exam: State Bank of India and Associates Probationary Officer Success Master (Paperback)
Author: Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant (2013)
Rs. 263

SBI PO Previous Papers (Solved) 1st Edition (Paperback)
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)
Rs. 151

SBI & Associate Banks PO Exam Guide 01 Edition (Paperback)
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)
Rs. 316
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI BANK PO SAMPLE PAPER.pdf(184.5 KB, 101 views)
File Type: pdf SBI BANK 1.pdf(61.0 KB, 76 views)
File Type: doc SBI PO.doc(67.2 KB, 55 views)
File Type: doc SBI Bank-PO-Solved-Papers.doc(89.0 KB, 74 views)
31st March 2015, 11:09 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack SBI PO recruitment exam? Previous year question papers for preparation?

To apply for SBI PO examination, a candidate must have completed his/her graduation in any stream from a recognized university and age of the applicant should be between 21-30 years and upper age is relaxable upto 05 years for SC/ST and PHs and 03 years for OBC category candidates.

If you are preparing for SBI PO examination then you have taken a right decision for your career because this is one of the most preferred job of graduates who loves to work in banking sector and mostly in the largest banking group of India.

To prepare for this examination, you should find a better place or coaching center because professional experts may guide you how to crack this examination and also meet students who have cracked this examination but could not be finally selected due to have less marks so let to know how to crack exam.

Buy some good books and practice tests through online mode and have practice of more than 100 test papers and previous year papers to get complete idea of cracking this examination.

I have uploaded some previous years and sample papers to prepare for this examination and some books are also mentioned so please buy and start giving more than 6 hours everyday except learning General Awareness and Banking every day.

Kiran Publication
Dhankar Publication
Vidya Publication
Arihant Publication
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBIASSOCIATEBANKSPOEXAM2010.pdf(24.0 KB, 95 views)
File Type: pdf SBI General awareness.pdf(23.4 KB, 66 views)
File Type: pdf SBI PO GENERAL AWARENESS 02.pdf(24.7 KB, 84 views)
File Type: pdf SBI English 2.pdf(67.7 KB, 60 views)
File Type: pdf SBI exam paper2007 QA.pdf(110.3 KB, 70 views)
1st June 2015, 07:34 PM
gagan4790

Hi
You can follow Fb page of gdk learning-Bank PO & Other govt exams preparation, for guidance....these guys also give free mock tests and practice questions......
Hope it helps!!!
All the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?