17th September 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

How to complete LLB degree in a regular mode being a Government employee?

I am a government servant. I already have B.Sc. graduation degree. I was pursuing my LLB in regular mode then i got my Government job. Now I want to complete this course. What should I do? Who can give me the information on this? Awaiting for the response.

19th September 2016, 08:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete LLB degree in a regular mode being a Government employee?

If government allows you to study in regular mode, then only you will become eligible to pursue study. Otherwise, you won't have any chance of studying in regular mode.

So, just approach the higher authorities and get permission for studies. If they allow then go ahead, if not, then you have to look for some correspondence course.
24th December 2017, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to complete LLB degree in a regular mode being a Government employee?

If my duty time and college time are different and i can give full attendance in college as well as on duty and i can give exam by taking normal leave during exam season,do this create any problem. I wish not to take any benefits in future in same department.
6th June 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I am M.Com graduate working as Govt. officer. I want to study international taxation laws. i don't want to quit the job now but ready to pursue a career in that field if i'm able to score well in the course. Can I pursue Advanced Diploma in International Taxation through correspondence. Can I practice after completion. Is doing LLB in evening college first would be a better option? Please guide
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?