19th September 2013, 11:51 PM
sureshkumar.nulu999

Am I eligible for software job after completing B.Tech EEE through distance education

Hi, Recently I completed the B-tech EEE through distance education, now my age is 25, can I eligible for software job, If eligible which course is the best to me. Please suggest us.

Related Questions:
15th June 2016, 11:08 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Am I eligible for software job after completing B.Tech EEE through distance education

Distance mode of education is for those who want to continue their education as well job together. As they have weal financial background, they can not attend daily classes and it chose the distance mode of education, where it is mandatory to come daily but sometimes in order to continue with job as well as studies.

Even this form of education has got more prominence recently, due to fast life style of people these days, distance mode of education has become very famous, but it is not as same regular mode of education, the difference is huge between distance mode and regular mode and the quality of distance mode can never match with regular mode of education, so in job circles also regular mode is given priority. Hence you can try for software jobs, but the chances are little less compare to regular mode, you may get few but not as like regular mode degree holder, still there are many software jobs for distance mode but the difference will be always be there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?