19th July 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

How to enroll into Indian Cyber Army or Cyber Crime Police?

hi friends
i am vishal just complete my M.Sc(Information Technology)

i am very interested in cyber security. but no one knows about who to enroll or join this
career area.
so plz. tell me.
and give me proper way of career.

29th September 2015, 01:43 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enroll into Indian Cyber Army or Cyber Crime Police?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi friends
i am vishal just complete my M.Sc(Information Technology)

i am very interested in cyber security. but no one knows about who to enroll or join this
career area.
so plz. tell me.
and give me proper way of career.
You have to check the advertisement from the state government for the cyber crime department vacancies. You have to apply to the state government recruitment cell. The minimum eligibility will be a degree in computer science with some good knowledge of cyber laws of India. The CBI is also has a cyber crime department which includes Cyber crime research and development unit, Cyber crime investigation, Cyber forensic laboratory and network monitoring centre. For the job in CBI you have to apply through the examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission.
8th December 2016, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I am Udit Chauhan completed B tech in Computer Science & working in Cms company as a desktop engineer & i am interesting in cyber security job. Can i get the job in government & what is the Age limt to get this type of jobs.
12th October 2017, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I'm doing BCA right now but after this I want pursuing my career in cyber crime department. So please tell me what should I do after bca all the procedure to join thi.
28th January 2020, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am currently pursuing BCA and want to join cyber crime department for Indian army. So please can u inform me about the further qualifications after my BCA for the same.
27th April 2020, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir recently i completed my graduation from BCA and i want to be part of. Cyber cell department but here any body don't have knowledge regarding this how to apply and What is the step,
Can you guide me where i find proper knowledge and which details required for this.
Hope you will revert asap.
30th April 2020, 08:36 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: How to enroll into Indian Cyber Army or Cyber Crime Police?

IPS is the post selected through UPSC and Cyber Crime cell is one segment of the IPS office. You may not ready to pick your field but rather they select the field where you will be appropriate with the meeting execution.

You need only a degree to go after it. On the off chance that you are truly pursuing for Cyber wrongdoing, at that point you need to examine with the individual who got chose in IPS Cyber wrongdoing. This field will require an individual to be blade sharp in the event of information and perceptions, that will vary you from others.

You should be an Indian Citizen,
Should be Degree holder
Maximum age 32 years as on 1st of August in the year of examination. Relaxable age limit is as follows: Up to max. 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?