30th January 2015, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after completing B.Sc Chemistry?

I want after bsc chemistry government job so tell me government job enternce exam information?

2nd February 2015, 09:18 AM
bablurocks

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing B.Sc Chemistry?

You can get job in various types of Government Organization through SSC(Staff Selection Commission), UPSC(Union Public Service Commission), IBPS(Institute of Banking Personnel Selection), Railway Recruitment Board after B.Sc Chemistry.

B.Sc Chemistry graduates can apply for the Scientific Assistant post in the labs of Defense Research Development and Organization (DRDO), Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) and Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).

There are many vacancies for teachers in several Government College and Schools.

You can also join Best Caching Center to teach Undergraduate Chemistry students.
15th April 2015, 11:45 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing B.Sc Chemistry?

After completion of B.sc in chemistry , you can apply for Several government jobs as well as different entrance exams .

~ You can apply for the post of Probationary officers in SBI bank

~ You can apply for the Ibps bank clerk exam to join in Banking sector.

~ You can apply for the post of Project technical social work in National Aids research Institute

~ You can apply for the psot of Project assistant Virology in National aids research institute.

~ You can apply for the psot of SRF in CSK Himachalpradesh krishi visvavidyalaya.

~ You can apply for the post of Project assistant in IIT Bombay
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?