12th April 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after doing IT and E.S.M from Government ITI?

I am Harpreet kaur from Amritsar.Actually i have completed iti from it &esm trade with 84.4./.marks.now i want to get a gov.job if any vacancies in Amritsar plz inform me plzzzz sir.... How to get a government job after doing IT and E.S.M from Government ITI?

29th March 2023, 02:14 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: How to get a government job after doing IT and E.S.M from Government ITI?

Congratulations on completing your ITI from the Government ITI with such a great score! Getting a government job after ITI is definitely possible and can be a great career option. Here are some tips that could help you in your job search:

1. Look for job openings: Keep an eye out for job openings in government organizations. You can check the official websites of various government organizations, job portals, and newspapers for job notifications.

2. Apply for the job: Once you find a job opening that suits your qualifications, apply for it. Make sure you fill out the application form correctly and provide all the necessary documents.

3. Prepare for the exam: Many government jobs require you to clear an exam before being selected. So, make sure you prepare well for the exam. You can refer to previous year question papers, study materials, and enroll yourself in coaching classes if needed.

4. Get ready for the interview: After clearing the exam, you may have to go through an interview process. Make sure you prepare well for the interview by researching the organization, practicing commonly asked interview questions, and dressing professionally.

5. Stay updated: Keep yourself updated with the latest job openings and notifications. You can subscribe to job portals and follow the official websites of various government organizations to stay updated.

I hope these tips will help you in your job search. Good luck with your career!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?