7th November 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army as a Nurse?

My name is Avneet kaur,24 yrs,staff nurse. I am persuing post basic BSc nursing that will be complete in july . I would like to join indian army because I am very much interested in army.I want to know that when will be the application forms will be out for the same and how can I apply for it. kindly give me detail information regarding it. thanking you.........

15th December 2014, 11:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army as a Nurse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is Avneet kaur,24 yrs,staff nurse. I am persuing post basic BSc nursing that will be complete in july . I would like to join indian army because I am very much interested in army.I want to know that when will be the application forms will be out for the same and how can I apply for it. kindly give me detail information regarding it. thanking you.........
You can get nursing jobs in Indian Army as Indian Army conducts recruitment of Military Nursing Services for Woman’s. But this year recruitment notification is already announced, it seems you have missed that notification. Although its date has been already over then also here I am giving you its date so that you can get tentative idea for the next year.

Eligibility Criteria:

-Female Applicants who have passed PG/PB B.Sc/B Sc Nursing for grant of Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service.
- Should have completed PG/PB B Sc/B Sc Nursing from INC recognized University and be a registered Nurse and Midwife from a State Nursing Council.

You can apply for the entrance exam through online mode by visiting the official website - http://indianarmy.nic.in/
18th October 2018, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army as a Nurse?

I have completed GNM coarse and I want opportunity in male nurse Indian army so I want to know procedure of joining of Indian army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?