23rd June 2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

How to join Mumbai Port Trust Computer Operator and Programming Assistant recruitment?

I have applied for Computer Operator and Programming Assistant post in Mumbai Port Trust recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me in this regard?

25th June 2019, 08:58 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Mumbai Port Trust Computer Operator and Programming Assistant recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Mumbai Port Trust Computer Operator and Programming Assistant recruitment will be based on Merit list and Physical fitness test.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.mumbaiport.gov.in.
25th June 2019, 10:01 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join Mumbai Port Trust Computer Operator and Programming Assistant recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Mumbai Port Trust Computer Operator and Programming Assistant recruitment:

~~ Selection will be based on Interview.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website
26th June 2019, 12:21 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

In order to join Mumbai Port Trust Computer Operator and Programming Assistant recruitment, first of all, the candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board of education and the minimum age of the applicant should be 14 years. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list. For the application process, you should visit the official website of Mumbai Port Trust Computer Operator and Programming Assistant recruitment.
26th June 2019, 01:13 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Mumbai Port Trust Computer Operator and Programming Assistant recruitment:

## Selection Procedure: Interview.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?