16th July 2019, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

How many Account Assistant vacancies are available under MNNIT recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the vacancies which are available under MNNIT Account Assistant recruitment. I have heard that they have introduced lots of vacancies. So, kindly tell me about such vacancies. Thank you!

18th July 2019, 04:53 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Account Assistant vacancies are available under MNNIT recruitment?

Vacancies are available under MNNIT (Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology) recruitment is 2 posts only.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website
18th July 2019, 04:55 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Account Assistant vacancies are available under MNNIT recruitment?

Vacancies are available under MNNIT (Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology) Account Assistant recruitment is 2 posts only.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.mnnit.ac.in/.
18th July 2019, 06:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The total number of vacancies available for the post of Account Assistant under MNNIT (Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology) is 02 which is available under unreserved category.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www.mnnit.ac.in/images/newsto...sst._-2019.pdf.
18th July 2019, 08:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The total vacancies for the post of Account Assistant under MNNIT recruitment is 4 vacancies in total.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.mnnit.ac.in
18th July 2019, 11:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in MNNIT Account Assistant recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in MNNIT Account Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad

Name of the Job Position - Account Assistant

Number of vacancies - 2 vacancies for Account Assistant post

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Commerce (B.Com) from a recognized university or institute with computer knowledge of Accounting Application wiz., MS Office, Tally ..etc.,

>> Relevant experience of maintaining book of accounts on computer in Government Educational Institutions is required.

>> Please refer the below notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification
18th July 2019, 11:23 PM
phool1004

Total 49 Account Assistant vacancies are available under MNNIT recruitment.

For more information visit on the website www.mnnit.ac.in
19th July 2019, 12:37 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the vacancies which are available under MNNIT Account Assistant recruitment. I have heard that they have introduced lots of vacancies. So, kindly tell me about such vacancies. Thank you!
Only two Vacancies are available for Account Assistant vacancies are available under MNNIT recruitment 2019. The selection will be based on Computer Test and Personal interview. I have attached the PDF of MNNIT Account Assistant vacancies recruitment. Please download the PDF for more information.
19th July 2019, 06:22 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Vacancies are available for Account Assistant under MNNIT recruitment is:

~~ 2 posts.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?