16th July 2019, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MNNIT Account Assistant recruitment being a BCom graduate? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BCom Honours course. I am interested to apply in MNNIT recruitment for Account Assistant post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply for this recruitment.

18th July 2019, 05:03 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MNNIT Account Assistant recruitment being a BCom graduate? Last date to apply?

Eligibility criteria to apply for MNNIT (Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology) Account Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelors Degree in Commerce (B.Com) from recognized university with computer knowledge of Accounting Application wiz. MS Office, Tally etc.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for MNNIT (Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology) Account Assistant recruitment being a B.Com graduate.

Date of Interview: 20th July 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.mnnit.ac.in/.
18th July 2019, 08:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MNNIT Account Assistant recruitment being a BCom graduate? Last date to apply?

The procedure to apply for MNNIT Account Assistant recruitment is given below.

==> Candidates can download the application through website www.mnnit.ac.in

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents.

==> Candidate need to visit the venue for the walk in interview.

Venue Address - Computer Centre, Near Dean Academics Office, MNNIT, Prayagraj.
Walk in Date - 20th July 2019
Time - 8:00 AM

Yes, you are eligible for this post and can apply.
18th July 2019, 11:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for MNNIT Account Assistant recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for MNNIT Account Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad

Name of the Job Position - Account Assistant

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> You should have done Bachelor's Degree in Commerce (B.Com) from a recognized university or institute with computer knowledge of Accounting Application wiz., MS Office, Tally ..etc.,

Experience Required:-

@ You must have relevant experience of maintaining book of accounts on computers in Government Educational Institutions or Private Commercial Organization. You should have knowledge of English Typing or Hindi Typing, accounting procedures, income tax and GST tax rules.

Desirable Qualification:-

>> Desirable qualification is M.Com or MBA in Finance or its equivalent. Please refer to the 2nd page of the notification for more details.

Click here for official notification
18th July 2019, 11:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Date of issue of official notification - 1st July, 2019

Date of Interview - 20th July, 2019
19th July 2019, 12:41 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BCom Honours course. I am interested to apply in MNNIT recruitment for Account Assistant post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply for this recruitment.
Being a B.Com graduate you are eligible to apply for MNNIT Account Assistant recruitment 2019. But, apart from the educational qualification, you should be good in MS office and Tally, etc. You have to apply for the post on or before July 20, 2019, Reporting Time: 8:00 Am
19th July 2019, 06:30 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for Account Assistant in MNNIT recruitment is:

~~ Educational Qualification: Applicant must have Bachelors Degree in Commerce from recognized university with computer knowledge of Accounting Application wiz. MS Office, Tally etc.

Relevant experience of maintaining Book of Accounts on computers in Government Educational Institutions/Private Commercial Organization. Knowledge of English typing/Hindi typing, income tax & GST tax rules, accounting procedures. Experience gained only after acquiring degree will be considered.

~~ Age limit: Candidate maximum age is 28 years. Relaxation available for reserved category.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

~~ Last Date to Apply Online: 20/07/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?