18th July 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How many attempts are available in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment?

Hi,
I want to apply in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment. Please let me know about the number of attempts which are available to apply in this recruitment. This is the first time I am going to apply in this recruitment so I want to know about the number of attempts?

20th July 2016, 03:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many attempts are available in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to apply in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment. Please let me know about the number of attempts which are available to apply in this recruitment. This is the first time I am going to apply in this recruitment so I want to know about the number of attempts?
Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or equivalent in Bachelor’s Degree as well as in 12th and 10th standard examinations are eligible for RBI Grade B exam.

Your age should be 21 to 30 years.

Number of attempts:- 6 times
20th July 2016, 05:28 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many attempts are available in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment?

Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the notification for the recruitment of Grade- B officer recruitment. You are interested to know about the number of attempts for this post.

Educational qualification: Student must possess bachelor’s degree with more than 60% marks from any recognized university.

Age Limit: 18 to 30 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

No of Attempts:

>>For General Candidates: 6

>>No restriction in number of attempts for SC/ ST/ OBC / PWD candidates.

**You will be surprised to know that the online application has started. So if you fulfill the eligibility criteria then you have to fill the online application before the last date i.e 09th August 2016.

Link to apply:http://ibps.sifyitest.com/rbiogbdrjul16/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?