22nd August 2019, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How many Deputy IT Manager vacancies are available under Export-Import Bank recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the vacancies which are available under Export-Import Bank Deputy IT Manager recruitment. I have heard that they have introduced lots of vacancies. So, kindly tell me about such vacancies. Thank you!

25th August 2019, 04:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Deputy IT Manager vacancies are available under Export-Import Bank recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the vacancies which are available under Export-Import Bank Deputy IT Manager recruitment. I have heard that they have introduced lots of vacancies. So, kindly tell me about such vacancies. Thank you!

Number of vacancies available for the Deputy IT Manager recruitment in the Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank) is given below:

Deputy Manager – IT:

Unreserved – 3

Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – 1

Total – 4 vacancies

Candidates can find the details in the website link given https://www.eximbankindia.in/careers
25th August 2019, 04:25 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Deputy IT Manager vacancies are available under Export-Import Bank recruitment?

The total number of vacancies available for the post of Deputy Manager IT in Export-Import Bank is 04 ( unreserved : 03 , EWS : 01).

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://www.eximbankindia.in/Assets/...t-20082019.pdf.
25th August 2019, 04:50 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Name of the post : Deputy IT Manager

Name of the Bank : Export Import Bank

Number of vacancies : 04 posts.

Educational qualification : B.E/B.Tech from the recognized university with 60% of marks.

Additional qualification : MCA wil be additional advantage.

Age criteria : Age should be below 28 years

And relaxation will be given as per govt norms.
25th August 2019, 05:34 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Total number of Deputy IT Manager vacancies are available under Export-Import Bank recruitment is 7 posts.
25th August 2019, 07:40 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Vacancies are available in Export-Import Bank Deputy IT Manager recruitment is 4 posts. Pay Scale allotted to Export-Import Bank Deputy IT Manager recruitment is Rs. 23,700 to Rs. 42,020 per month.

Last Date of the Application Process: 9th Sep. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.eximbankindia.in.
25th August 2019, 07:52 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Export - Import of India Deputy IT Manager recruitment -

No.of vacancies available under Export - Import Bank of India for the post of Deputy IT Manager is 04.

For unreserved categories is 03
For economically weaker sections is 01.

For more information log on to official website .
25th August 2019, 08:50 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Export-Import Bank Deputy IT Manager recruitment:

>> Number of Vacancies:- 7 posts.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to https://www.eximbankindia.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?