22nd August 2019, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Export-Import Bank Deputy IT Manager recruitment being a BTech graduate? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BTech course. I am interested to apply in Export-Import Bank recruitment for Deputy IT Manager post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply for this recruitment.

25th August 2019, 04:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Export-Import Bank Deputy IT Manager recruitment being a BTech graduate? Last date to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BTech course. I am interested to apply in Export-Import Bank recruitment for Deputy IT Manager post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply for this recruitment.

Eligibility to apply to the Deputy Manager – IT recruitment in the Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank) is given below:

>> Candidates who have passed BE / BTech Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics and Communication with at least 60% marks or its equivalent grade

Or

>> Candidates who have passed graduation degree in any discipline and MCA

>> Candidates should have at least 1 year post qualification experience in:

-- AIX / UNIX administrator

-- Oracle Database Administrator

-- Microsoft .NET / Sharepoint / asp.net / SSRS / SSIS developer

-- Middleware / IBM MQ / Websphere administration

-- Finacle Developer – at least 1 year experience in Finacle CBS environment – Purely in Coding / development environment

-- ETL Developer

-- Java / Jscript development

>> Maximum age limit – 28 years for unreserved and EWS and 31 years for OBC (NCL)

If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply to the Deputy Manager – IT recruitment in the Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank).

Last date to apply for the Deputy Manager – IT recruitment in the Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank) is 9th September, 2019.

You can find the details in the website link given https://www.eximbankindia.in/careers
25th August 2019, 04:30 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Export-Import Bank Deputy IT Manager recruitment being a BTech graduate? Last date to apply?

Being a B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) degree holder, you are eligible to apply for Export-Import Bank Deputy Manager (IT) recruitment if your discipline of B.Tech degree is anyone of Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Communication or you have pursued MCA degree course after your B.Tech degree course otherwise you are not eligible to apply for the same recruitment.

Further, the period of application for the same recruitment is 21.08.2019 to 09.09.2019.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://www.eximbankindia.in/Assets/...t-20082019.pdf and download the official advertisement released for the same recruitment.
25th August 2019, 04:46 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Eligibility to apply for Export Import Bank deputy manager :

1.You must be citizen of India.

2.You must have completed B.E/B.Tech from the recognized university with 60% of marks.

3.Age should be below 28 years and age relaxation will be as per government rules.

4.Any post graduation qualification will be a added advantage.
25th August 2019, 05:37 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Deputy IT Manager under Export-Import Bank recruitment.
Educational qualification- MCA, B.Tech/B.E.

Important dates:-
Starting date to apply- 21/08/2019
Last date to apply- 09/09/2019
25th August 2019, 07:39 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Export- Import Bank Deputy IT Manager recruitment -

Educational qualification

Candidates minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in B.E /B.Tech degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Electronics Communication.

Minimum 60 % marks in graduation course and MCA.

Last date for submission of online application form 9th September 2019.
25th August 2019, 07:46 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Export-Import Bank Deputy IT Manager recruitment is Candidate must have passed B.E/ B.Tech Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications or Minimum 60% in any Graduation Course and MCA from a recognized university. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 28 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Export-Import Bank Deputy IT Manager recruitment being a B.Tech Graduate.

Last Date of the Application Process: 9th Sep. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.eximbankindia.in.
25th August 2019, 08:54 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Export-Import Bank Deputy IT Manager recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:-

>> Educational Qualification:-

Applicant should have complete B.E/ B.Tech Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications from any recognized institute.

>> Age Limit:-

Minimum Age:- 21 years.

Maximum Age:- 31 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 9th September 2019.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to https://www.eximbankindia.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?