7th October 2019, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

How many Junior Associate vacancies are available in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited?

I have applied for the Junior Associate recruitment of Hindustan Machine Tools Limited. I am preparing to get this job. I just want to know how many vacancies are there for this particular post? Can you please let me know about the vacancies?

12th October 2019, 02:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Junior Associate vacancies are available in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited?

Here are the vacancies available for Junior Associate post in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited:

> Turner position : 5 vacancies

> Machinist position : 5 vacancies

Candidates can visit the official website and get more detailed information.

Web: http://www.hmtindia.com
12th October 2019, 06:25 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Junior Associate vacancies are available in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited?

The total number of vacancies available for the post of Junior Associate in under the current opening of HMT Machine Tools limited is 10.

Out of the total 10 vacancies, 5 vacancies are available for Turner while the remaining 5 are available for mecahnist.

For complete details regarding the same job opening in HMT Machine Tools limited, you can refer to the link http://www.hmtindia.com/2019/Junior_...te_24_9_19.pdf and download the official advertisement released for the same opening.
12th October 2019, 09:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited Junior Associate recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited Junior Associate recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Hindustan Machine Tools Limited

Name of the Job Position - Junior Associate

>> Total Number of vacancies - 10 vacancies

>> Division of above mentioned vacancies is given below,

@ For Turner - 5 vacancies

@ For Machinist - 5 vacancies

Click here for official notification
12th October 2019, 09:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The number of Junior Associate vacancies available in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited are 10. Details of vacancies according to post-wise are mentioned below:-

—> Machinist:- 05
—> Turner:- 05
13th October 2019, 01:05 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

There are total 10 vacancies available for the post of Junior Associate through Hindustan Machine Tools Limited.

You may check the below website for more information.
http://www.hmtindia.com/
13th October 2019, 01:57 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Vacancies are available in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited Junior Associate recruitment:

~~ 10 nos.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
13th October 2019, 04:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have applied for the Junior Associate recruitment of Hindustan Machine Tools Limited. I am preparing to get this job. I just want to know how many vacancies are there for this particular post? Can you please let me know about the vacancies?

Number of vacancies available in the Hindustan Machine Tools Limited for the Junior Associate (on contract basis) recruitment is given below:

Turner – 5

Machinist – 5

Total = 10 vacancies

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
13th October 2019, 09:38 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Recently notification has been released for Jr Associate on Contractual basis for 2 years as per Adv No: HMT/MTP/HRM/CE-09/2019.

Name of the Post : Jr Associate

Name of the Company : HMT Machine Tools Limited

Number of Vacancies : 10 Posts.

1.Turner -- 05 Posts

2.Machinist -- 05 Posts.

Pay scale (Consolidated Remuneration per month )-- Rs.13500/- & Rs.14200/- PM during 1st and 2nd year respectively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?