17th September 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

How many Junior Clerk vacancies are available in Maharashtra HSC Board?

I am looking forward to apply for Junior Clerk recruitment of Maharashtra HSC Board. However, I don’t know how many vacancies are there for this particular post. Can you please tell me about it?

20th September 2019, 01:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Junior Clerk vacancies are available in Maharashtra HSC Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am looking forward to apply for Junior Clerk recruitment of Maharashtra HSC Board. However, I don’t know how many vacancies are there for this particular post. Can you please tell me about it?

Number of vacancies available in the Junior Clerk recruitment in the Maharashtra HSC Board is given below:

There are totally 266 Junior Clerk vacancies available in the Maharashtra HSC Board recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 6th October, 2019 for the Junior Clerk recruitment in the Maharashtra HSC Board. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
20th September 2019, 01:52 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Junior Clerk vacancies are available in Maharashtra HSC Board?

There are total 266 vacancies available for the post of Junior Clerk in Maharashtra HSC Board.

The last date for Submission of Application Form is 06 October 2019.

You can visit the following website for more information.
https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in/
20th September 2019, 05:32 PM
mebatman

Total no of vacancies are available in Maharashtra HSC Board are :
Total - 266

Important dates of Maharashtra HSC Board are :
Online application starts on - 16-09-2019
Online application ends on - 06-10-2019
21st September 2019, 12:50 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The total number of vacancies available for the post of Junior Clerk for recruitment under Mahasrashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education examination is 266.

For detailed information regarding category wise break up of total vacancies, you can refer to the official advertisement released for the same recruitment by downloading it from the link https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in/OnlinePortal/advMSBSHE by 06.10.2019.
22nd September 2019, 03:28 PM
Agricultist

Total number vacancies are available in Maharashtra HSC Board for Junior Clerk is 266.

Important Dates:--

Starting Date for Apply Online is 16th of September 2019

Closing Date for Apply Online is 6th of October 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?