26th June 2019, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

How many Junior Secretarial Assistant vacancies are there in NIMHANS?

Sir/Madam, I want to apply in NIMHANS for the post of Junior Secretarial Assistant. But before that I would like to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there. Kindly let me know about the vacancies. Waiting for your response!

27th June 2019, 12:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Junior Secretarial Assistant vacancies are there in NIMHANS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I want to apply in NIMHANS for the post of Junior Secretarial Assistant. But before that I would like to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there. Kindly let me know about the vacancies. Waiting for your response!

Number of vacancies available in NIMHANS for the Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA) is given below:

Unreserved – 14

OBC – 3

SC – 3

ST – 2

EWS – 2

Total – 24 vacancies
27th June 2019, 01:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Junior Secretarial Assistant vacancies are there in NIMHANS?

There are total 24 vacancies available for Junior Secretarial Assistant in NIMHANS.

Candidates can visit the official website below and apply for the recruitment.

Web: http://www.nimhans.ac.in/
27th June 2019, 05:09 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Vacancies are available in NIMHANS (National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences) Junior Secretarial Assistant recruitment is 24 posts only.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.nimhans.ac.in/.
27th June 2019, 05:30 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

NIMHANS Junior Secretarial Assistant recruitment:

## Number of post: 24 (SC-03, ST-02, OBC-03, UR-14, EWS-02).
27th June 2019, 05:31 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

24 posts are available in NIMHANS Junior Secretarial Assistant recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
27th June 2019, 07:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Total number of Junior Secretarial Assistant vacancies available in NIMHANS are 24 (Twenty Four).
Category wise vacancies are as follows;

SC: 03
ST: 02
OBC: 03
UR: 14
EWS: 02

You should visit the below mentioned official website link for details;
http://www.nimhans.ac.in/notificatio...ssistant-posts
27th June 2019, 08:08 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The total number of vacancies available in NIMHANS recruitment for Junior Secretarial Assistant post is 24 which includes 14 vacancies for UR category candidates, 3 vacancies for OBC category candidates, 03 vacancies for SC category candidates, for ST category candidates, and 02 EWS category candidates.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.nimhans.ac.in.
27th June 2019, 11:07 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

There are total 24 vacancies are available for the post of Junior Secretarial Assistant in NIMHANS.

You can check the below website for more information.

http://www.nimhans.ac.in/
28th June 2019, 12:16 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The total number of vacancies available for Junior Secretarial Assistant in NIMHANS is 115 vacancies. The candidate should be a graduate or a diploma holder from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the website link from which you can apply that is www.nimhans.ac.in
28th June 2019, 12:51 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well there will be 14 vacancies will be available for Junior Secretarial Assistant in NIMHANS, which will be divided based on the category.

For OBC three
Fpr SC three
For ST two
Fo EWS two
28th June 2019, 01:19 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

NIMHANS Junior Secretarial Assistant recruitment:

## Number of Vacancies: 24 posts.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
28th June 2019, 02:27 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The total number of vacancies available for the post of Junior Secretarial Assistant under NIMHANS recruitment is 24.

Distribution of vacancies available for candidates from different categories are as below :-

* For General category candidates :- 14.

* For OBC category candidates :- 03.

* For SC category candidates :- 03.

* For ST category candidates :- 02.

* For EWS category candidates :- 02.

For details regarding NIMHANS recruitment, you can log on to its official website www.nimhans.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?