7th September 2019, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

How many Level-I Project Assistant vacancies are there in Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research?

Hi everyone, I came to know that the Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research is published the recruitment for Level-I Project Assistant. I would like to know how many vacancies are there for the same post? Kindly tell me about the vacancies as soon as possible.

9th September 2019, 03:48 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Level-I Project Assistant vacancies are there in Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research?

Vacancies are available in Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Level-I Project Assistant recruitment is 39 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.cimfr.nic.in/.
9th September 2019, 04:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Level-I Project Assistant vacancies are there in Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I came to know that the Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research is published the recruitment for Level-I Project Assistant. I would like to know how many vacancies are there for the same post? Kindly tell me about the vacancies as soon as possible.

Number of vacancies available for the Project Assistant Level-I recruitment in the Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research is given below:

Project Number: Project Assistant Level I

SSP – 7990, 7976, 7997 – 16 vacancies

SSP – 7990, 7993, 7996 – 11 vacancies

SSP – 7995 – 5 vacancies

SSP – 7991, 7992 – 4 vacancies

SSP – 7996 – 3 vacancies

Total = 39 vacancies

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
9th September 2019, 04:54 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Vacancies are available in Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Level-I Project Assistant recruitment:

~~ 39 Nos.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
9th September 2019, 11:09 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Level-I Project Assistant recruitment:

## Vacancies: 5 posts.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
11th September 2019, 09:07 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
39 positions are open for Level-I Project Assistant vacancies at Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research.

Educational Qualification -> Candidates must complete Diploma (Mechanical/Mining/Computer Science/Information Technology Engineering course from a recognized university. Those who completed their Graduation (Geology/ Chemistry) can also eligible to apply.

Important -> Date of Walk in Interview: 17/09/2019 to 20/09/2019

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?