13th January 2022, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

How many percentage do I need for job in Delhi police?

Ihave passed twelve class and I got 5.2 percentage in exams . I'm not able to understand anything , I want to ask you that can I become a police man with 5.2percentage . What things do I need and what should I do for becoming a police officer.

13th January 2022, 10:34 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many percentage do I need for job in Delhi police?

Yes, you can become a policeman with 5.2 CGPA in 11th exam.

Eligibility:-

Age - 18 to 21 years.

Height - 170 centimeters.

Chest - 81 to 85 centimeters

Educational Qualification - Matric/Higher Secondary, 10th or 10+2.
13th January 2022, 11:49 AM
periwinkle09876

There is no such minimum marks required for head constable post in Delhi police and those candidates who qualify in the intermediate or diploma course are eligible to apply.
The candidate's age should be in between 18 years to 27 years and the candidate should be physically and medically fit for the post.
13th January 2022, 04:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

To get the job in Delhi police, you only need minimum passing aggregate in your academic qualification.

So, you can prepare for the entrance test and physical test to get the final selection. Selection will be through entrance test not on the basis of aggregate in board examination.
13th January 2022, 06:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To join Delhi Police the qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board. A candidate must be a citizen of India and the age should be between 18 to 21 years. The candidates should be in a sound state of health, free from defects, deformities, or disease. Both eyes should have a vision 6/12 without glasses and there is no relaxation is allowed to any category of candidates on this count.
13th January 2022, 10:54 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For General category they need atleast 40% or above to join the post.
5% relaxation for OBC/EWS/ExSM
10% relaxation for sc/st

Interested candidates can apply online on www.delhipolice.nic.in.

They must have passed higher secondary exam or equivalent from a recognised board.
14th January 2022, 11:15 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

All the candidate must have at please past Higher Secondary or an equivalent from a government recognised board or institution however this is an exception for certain candidates .They are:
>Bandsmen, mounted constables ,drivers ,dispatch Riders and other personnel of Delhi Police only that have passed class 11 are eligible.
>sons and daughters of serving, deceased or retired police personnel of Delhi Police including multi tasking staff are also eligible if they have clear their class 11.

Before applying for the exams, the aspirant must make sure that they are eligible in all the criteria . The selection for this exam is based not only on educational and knowledgeable factors but also on physical factors.This aspiring people have to work on both their Minds and bodies.

>Age :- The minimum age limit for all candidate is 18 years however the upper age limit very according to category based on state laws

>All candidate must possess a valid driving licence for lmv for the post of male constable under Delhi Police.
>Any candidate applying for the relaxation through the reservation must have the supporting and adequate certificate proving that claimed criteria during the physical measurement test.
14th January 2022, 12:11 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

For General category percentage required 35%marks ,for OBC/EWS Percentage required 30%marks and for SC/ST percentage required 30%marks.
15th January 2022, 09:58 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

There is no percentage required for the post of Delhi Police

Eligibility criteria:-
Those candidates who qualify in the intermediate or diploma course are eligible to apply.
The candidate age should be between 18 years to 27 years.
The candidate should be physically and medically fit for the post.
15th January 2022, 12:30 PM
Msdhoni02

How many percentage do I need for job in Delhi police?

1. You need a minimum of 60% marks in the 12th class to get a job in Delhi Police.

2. You should be minimum 18 years old and your age should not be more than 25 years.

3. You should be an Indian citizen.
15th January 2022, 02:27 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to fill the application form for recruitment in Delhi police as per your educational qualification.

The required minimum educational qualification for the post of constable is that candidate must have passed higher secondary with passing aggregate.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in written or physical test for the final selection.

To become eligible for recruitment as an officer, you have to pursue minimum bachelor degree.
15th January 2022, 06:43 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Delhi Police Constable post is Candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognised board. The minimum age limit for all the candidates is 18 years. However, the upper age limit varies according to the category based on state laws.

No percentage criteria in this examination only candidate will pass 10+2.

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Delhi Police Officer is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?