14th October 2019, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

How many Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector vacancies are available in Cochin Shipyard Limited? Pay scale allotted to Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Cochin Shipyard Limited is published the notification of Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment. I would like to know how many vacancies are available for this particular post in this firm. Kindly tell me about the pay scale also for this post.

17th October 2019, 05:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector vacancies are available in Cochin Shipyard Limited? Pay scale allotted to Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I came to know that Cochin Shipyard Limited is published the notification of Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment. I would like to know how many vacancies are available for this particular post in this firm. Kindly tell me about the pay scale also for this post.

There is only one (unreserved) Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector vacancy (on contract basis) available in the Cochin Shipyard Limited.

Pay scale allotted to the Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector (on contract basis) in the Cochin Shipyard Limited is given below:

Consolidated pay – Rs 18,400 per month and compensation for extra hours of work limited to Rs 4,500 per month

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
17th October 2019, 07:38 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector vacancies are available in Cochin Shipyard Limited? Pay scale allotted to Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector?

Vacancies are available in Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment is only one post for General.

Pay Scale allotted to Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment is Rs. 18,400 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.cochinshipyard.com.
17th October 2019, 08:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

There is only one vacancy available for sanitary cum health inspector in Cochin shipyard Limited.

candidate for interested to apply for the recruitment can visit the official website below and field online application form. The minimum pay scale allotted to a sanitary cum health inspector may range approximately Rs. 18,000/- and above per month. Candidates will also get around Rs. 4,000/- and above per month for their extra hours of work.

Web: http://www.cochinshipyard.com
17th October 2019, 11:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary Health Inspector recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary Health Inspector recruitment & pay scale offered is given below.

Name of the organization - Cochin Shipyard Limited

Name of the Job Position - Sanitary cum Health Inspector

>> Consolidated Pay - Rs.18,400/- per month

>> Compensation for extra hours of work - Rs.4,500/- per month

@ Number of vacancies (For Sanitary cum Health Inspector) - 1 vacancy

Click here for official website

Click here for official notification
18th October 2019, 12:17 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As per the official notification issued by the Cochin Shipyard Limited, there is one Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector vacancy available. Those who got selected as a Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector at Cochin Shipyard Limited can get Consolidated pay of Rs 18,400 per month and get Pay for extra hours of work limited to Rs 4,500 per month. To know more, please visit the official website -> Click Here.
19th October 2019, 06:59 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Vacancies are available in Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment:

~~ 1 Nos. (UR).

~~ Consolidated Pay: Rs.18400 per month.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
19th October 2019, 10:48 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

There is only one vacancy available for the post of Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector in Cochin Shipyard Limited.

Pay Scale :-
--------------
You may expect a salary of Rs. 18,400/- per month and for doing extra hours of work, you can earn up-to Rs. 4500 /- per month for the post of Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector in Cochin Shipyard Limited.

For more details, you can refer the below official link :-
https://www.cochinshipyard.com/
21st October 2019, 11:05 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The total number of Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector vacancies are available in Cochin Shipyard Limited is given below.

NUMBER OF VACANCIES

** Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector: 01 Post

** Safety Assistant: 72 Posts

** Safety Assistant: 59 Posts

PAY SCALE

** Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector & Safety Assistant = Rs.18400/-pm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?