14th October 2019, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment of Cochin Shipyard Limited. So, please let me know how can I apply for this recruitment for this particular post? Please let me know immediately.

17th October 2019, 07:47 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment is Interested Candidate may apply online through their Official Website which is given below.

Cost of Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment Application Form is For General/OBC candidates is Rs. 100/- and For SC/ST/PWD candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.cochinshipyard.com.
17th October 2019, 08:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment?

In order to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment, candidates have to visit the official website at (http://www.cochinshipyard.com) and fill up the online application form. candidates have to attach the required documents as mentioned in the application form and upload scanned copies of their photographs with signature. Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- for General/OBC candidates and for SC/ST, PWD candidates there is no application fee. Now the candidates have to check the details and submit the application form by 18 October 2019.
19th October 2019, 06:54 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment:

~~ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Cochin Shipyard Limited — www.cochinshipyard.com from dated 02/10/2019 to 18/10/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
19th October 2019, 07:24 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment is given below:-

1. Visit this website www.cochinshipyard.com.
2. Read all the information carefully.
3. Now, click on the option of apply now.
4. Fill all the important details.
5. Submit the application before last date.

The upper age limit is 30yr for Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?