21st January 2019, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in High Court Patna District Judge recruitment?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the number of vacancies in High Court Patna for the post of District Judge. I have applied for the same post but I don’t know about the vacancies. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

26th January 2019, 10:57 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in High Court Patna District Judge recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in High Court Patna District Judge Recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in High Court Patna District Judge recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - High Court of Judicature at Patna

Name of the Job Position - District Judge

Total number of vacancies - 14 vacancies

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Notification
26th January 2019, 12:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in High Court Patna District Judge recruitment?

The number of vacancies available in Patna High Court District Judge recruitment are 14 (fourteen).

To be eligible to apply for Patna High Court District Judge recruitment, you should have passed Bachelor’s degree in law and having 7 years of practice as advocate.

The last date to apply for Patna High Court District Judge recruitment is 19.02.2019.
26th January 2019, 01:33 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Vacancies are available for High Court Patna District Judge recruitment is 14 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://patnahighcourt.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?