21st January 2019, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for High Court Patna District Judge recruitment with 69% in LLB?

Hello friends, I have secured 69% in LLB course. Now, I want to apply for High Court Patna District Judge recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

26th January 2019, 10:38 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for High Court Patna District Judge recruitment with 69% in LLB?

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in Law, from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for High Court Patna District Judge recruitment. As you have completed LLB with 69% marks, so you are eligible for the recruitment. For more detailed information, you can go through the file attached below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf High Court Patna District Judge recruitment.pdf(1.42 MB, 0 views)
26th January 2019, 10:59 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for High Court Patna District Judge recruitment with 69% in LLB?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for this High Court Patna District Judge recruitment. The basic educational qualification required is given below,

Name of the Organization - High Court of Judicature at Patna

Name of the Job Position - District Judge

>> The minimum qualification required is "Bachelor's Degree" in Law from a recognized university or institute.

>> And also you should have 7 years of practice as Advocate in order to be eligible.

>> As you don't have experience that is required, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible for this recruitment.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Notification
26th January 2019, 01:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Patna High Court District Judge recruitment after completion of your LLB course with an aggregate of 69% marks from a recognised institute. Candidates who hold Bachelor’s degree in from a recognised institute and those who have 7 years of practice as an advocate are eligible to apply for Patna High Court District Judge recruitment. So, being a LLB degree holder, you are eligible to apply for Patna High Court District Judge recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?