12th August 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in Sashastra Seema Bal ASI (Stenographer) recruitment?

I am interested to apply in Sashastra Seema Bal ASI (Stenographer) recruitment. But I want to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there for the same post? Kindly provide me the details asap.

31st August 2018, 12:15 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Sashastra Seema Bal ASI (Stenographer) recruitment?

The total number of vacancies in Sashastra Seema Bal ASI Stenographer recruitment is 54. Division of vacancies is as below:

General category: 26

OBC category:17

SC/ST: 07 and 03.

The last date to apply is 10th September, 2018.
1st September 2018, 07:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Sashastra Seema Bal ASI (Stenographer) recruitment?

The number of vacancies available in Sahastra Seema Bal ASI (Stenographer) recruitment 2018 are 54.

To be eligible to apply for Sahastra Seema Bal ASI (Stenographer) recruitment, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board.
1st September 2018, 08:48 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The total number of vacancies in Sashastra Seema Bal for post of ASI (Stenographer) is 26. The last date to apply for vacancies is 10th September, 2018.

The minimum academic qualification required for the post is 12th passed from a recognized board.
1st September 2018, 09:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in Sashastra Seema Bal ASI (Stenographer) recruitment 2018:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available for the position of ASI (Stenographer) is given below,

Name of the Organization - Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)

Name of the Job Position - ASI (Stenographer)

Post Code - 13

Total Number of vacancies - 54 vacancies

Division of vacancies are given below,

>> For UR category - 26 vacancies
>> For OBC Category - 13 vacancies
>> For ST Category - 3 vacancies
>> For SC Category - 7 vacancies
>> For ESM Category - 5 vacancies

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?