12th August 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply in Sashastra Seema Bal ASI (Stenographer) recruitment? Last date of application?

I want to apply in Sashastra Seema Bal ASI (Stenographer) recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

1st September 2018, 11:37 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in Sashastra Seema Bal ASI (Stenographer) recruitment? Last date of application?

In order to apply for Sashastra Seema Bal ASI (Stenographer) recruitment, you can visit the given link at (www.abhyudayabank.co.in/career/recruitment_form.aspx) and register on or before 25th May 2018. Fill up the online application form and upload all the documents required. Submit the form after rechecking it and take a printout for future use.
1st September 2018, 07:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in Sashastra Seema Bal ASI (Stenographer) recruitment? Last date of application?

You can apply for Sahastra Seema Bal ASI (Stenographer) recruitment by filling the online application form which is available at official website www.ssbrectt.gov.in.

The last date to apply for Sahastra Seema Bal ASI (Stenographer) recruitment is 9th September 2018.
1st September 2018, 09:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Sashastra Seema Bal ASI (Stenographer) Recruitment and Last date to apply:

The detailed procedure to apply for this recruitment and last date is given below,

Name of the Organization - Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)

Name of the Job Position - ASI (Stenographer)

Important dates:

>> Starting date to apply - 11th August, 2018

>> Last date for receipt of application - With in 30 days

Hence, if you meet the required eligibility criteria then you are required to apply for this recruitment on or before the last date which is 9th September, 2018.

In order to apply, you are required to make two registrations Part 1 and Part 2. In part 1, you need to enter details like, candidates name, DOB, mother's name, father's name, category, marital status..etc.,

After filling the Part 1, you need to make Part II registration. There you need to upload photo and signature in the prescribed format.

You may refer 6th and 7th pages of the notification for getting more detailed information.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
10th September 2018, 02:26 AM
ritesh0691

>>ASI (Stenographer):- Intermediate or 10+2 Pass.
Skill test norms on computer:- Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 wpm
Transcription time: 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on compute.

>>The age limit for this recruitment is as follows:
ASI (Stenographer): 18 to 25 Years

>>Following are the related link for this recruitment:
Official Notification: Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?