24th November 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in WBHRB Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer recruitment?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for WBHRB Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer recruitment. But I want to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there for the same post? Can you please let me know about the number of vacancies? Kindly provide me the details asap.

29th November 2018, 03:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in WBHRB Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer recruitment?

The total number of vacancies for post of Physicist cum Radiation Safety officer is 39.

The online application started on 26th November and will end on 5th December 2018.

You can get more details at Click Here .
29th November 2018, 08:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in WBHRB Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in WBHRB Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer recruitment:

The detailed information about number of vacancies available in WBHRB Physicist-cum-Radiation safety officer is given below,

Name of the Organization - West Bengal Health Recruitment Board

Name of the Job Position - Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer

Total Number of vacancies - 39 vacancies

Division of vacancies are as follows,
@ UR - 15 vacancies
@ SC - 11 vacancies
@ ST - 04 vacancies
@ OBC-A - 06 vacancies
@ OBC-B - 1 vacancy
@ PWD - 2 vacancies

Click here for Detailed Information
30th November 2018, 06:29 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has released a notification for recruitment of 39 Physicist cum Radiation Safety officer recruitment. The categorywise break up of vacancy is as below:

>>General : 15

>>OBC A: 06

>>OBC B: 01

>>SC: 11

>>ST: 04

>>PWD candidates: 02.
30th November 2018, 12:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The number of vacancies available in WBHRB Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer recruitment are 39. Details of vacancies according to category-wise are mentioned below :-

--> UR :- 15 posts
--> SC :- 11 posts
--> ST :- 04 posts
--> OBC-A :- 06 posts
--> OBC-B :- 01 posts
--> PWD :- 02 posts
30th November 2018, 12:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for WBHRB Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer recruitment. But I want to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there for the same post? Can you please let me know about the number of vacancies? Kindly provide me the details asap.

Following number of vacancies are available in the WBHRB Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer recruitment:

Unreserved – 15
SC – 11
ST – 4
OBC-A – 6
OBC-B – 1
PWD – 2

Total – 39

West Bengal Health Recruitment Board website link is given Click Here
30th November 2018, 01:49 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The total number of vacancies for post of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board for post of Physicist cum Radiation Safety officer recruitment is 39.

The last date to apply for recruitment is 5th December 2018.
30th November 2018, 02:13 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

There are total 36 vacancies available in WBHRB Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer recruitment.

Last date to apply online - 05-12-2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?