24th November 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer through WBHRB recruitment?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the pay scale of Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer through WBHRB recruitment? I am going to apply for this recruitment. Please let me know the pay scale immediately. Waiting for your response!

29th November 2018, 04:26 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer through WBHRB recruitment?

The pay scale allotted to Physicist cum Radiation Safety officer is 9000-40,500.

The grade pay is Rs 5400. The other allowances are as per existing rules.
29th November 2018, 08:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer through WBHRB recruitment?

Pay scale offered in WBHRB Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer recruitment:

The detailed information about pay scale offered for the position of a Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer is given below,

Name of the Organization - West Bengal Health Recruitment Board

Name of the Job Position - Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer

>> Scale of Pay:- Rs.9,000/- to Rs.40,500/-

PB 4, Grade Pay - Rs.5,400/-

Other allowances will also be admissible as per existing government rules.

Click here for Detailed Information
30th November 2018, 06:27 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Physicist cum Radiation Safety officer belongs to Pay Band 4 and the grade pay is Rs 5400. The belong to pay scale of 9000-40500. Apart from these, other allowances are as per government rules and regulations.
30th November 2018, 12:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the pay scale of Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer through WBHRB recruitment? I am going to apply for this recruitment. Please let me know the pay scale immediately. Waiting for your response!

Pay scale allotted to Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer recruitment in WBHRB is given below:

Scale of Pay: Rs 9,000 --- Rs 40,500 (PB 4, Grade Pay – Rs 5,400). Other allowances are also available as per existing Government Rules.

There are 39 Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer vacancies available in WBHRB recruitment. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
30th November 2018, 12:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer through WBHRB recruitment is Rs. 9000-40500/-with a grade pay of Rs. 5400/- per month.

The last date to apply for WBHRB Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer recruitment is 05.12.2018.
30th November 2018, 01:50 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The pay scale allotted to Physicist cum Radiation Safety officer through West Bengal Health Recruit Board recruitment:

It is 9000-40500. The grade pay is Rs 5400. Allowance as per government rules.
30th November 2018, 02:27 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer through WBHRB recruitment are - Rs. 9,000/- to 40,500 with Grade pay of Rs. 5,400/-.

Fee Payment mode - The application fee will be paid through GRPS (Government Receipt Portal System), Government of West Bengal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?