21st September 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer recruitment?

Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Chhattisgarh High Court for the post of Stenographer. But before that I would like to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there. Kindly let me know about the vacancies. Waiting for your response!

24th September 2018, 09:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies of this Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Organization - Chhattisgarh High Court

Name of the Job Position - Stenographer

Total Number of vacancies - 61 vacancies

Division of vacancies are given below according to the post type,

@ For Stenographer:- 60 vacancies

@ For Stenographer (Bilingual):-1 vacancy

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Application Form

Click here for Annexture

25th September 2018, 09:07 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer recruitment?

The number of vacancies available in Chattisgarh High Court Stenographer recruitment are 61..

To be eligible to apply for Chattisgarh High Court Stenographer recruitment, you should be a graduate from a recognised university and you should have typing knowledge.

25th September 2018, 05:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Chhattisgarh High Court for the post of Stenographer. But before that I would like to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there. Kindly let me know about the vacancies. Waiting for your response!

Number of vacancies available in Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer recruitment are given below:

1. Stenographer – 60 posts (including 19 backlog posts)

2. Stenographer (Bilingual) – 1 post

Total – 61 posts

26th September 2018, 09:49 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The details of total number of vacancies in Chhattisgarh High Court:

It is 61 for post of Stenographer. The age limit is 21-30 years. Out of 61 post, one post is for bilingual stenographer.

You must apply before 12th October, 2018.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?