21st September 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer recruitment. Can you please let me know about the age limit to apply in this recruitment? Please let me know about the age limit as soon as possible. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

24th September 2018, 09:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer recruitment?

Age Criteria Required to apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018:

The detailed age criteria required to apply for this Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Organization - Chhattisgarh High Court

Name of the Job Position - Stenographer

@ Minimum age required - 21 years
@ Maximum age allowed - 30 years
@ For bonafide resident of Chhattisgarh - 40 years
Age Criteria is considered as on 1st January, 2018.

There is an age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms. I suggest you to go through 1st and 2nd pages of the notification that is attached below.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Application Form

Click here for Annexture
25th September 2018, 09:15 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer recruitment?

The age criteria required to apply for Chattisgarh High Court Stenographer recruitment is 21 to 30 years as on 01.01.2018.

Upper age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to SC, ST and OBC category candidates of Chattisgarh state as per government rules.
25th September 2018, 05:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply in Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer recruitment. Can you please let me know about the age limit to apply in this recruitment? Please let me know about the age limit as soon as possible. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Age limit to apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer recruitment are given below:

>> Minimum age limit 21 years

>> Maximum age limit 30 years as on 01-01-2018 (40 years – in case of bonafide resident of Chhattisgarh)

>> For SC, ST and Other Backward Classes – upper age limit relaxable up to a maximum limit of 5 years

>> Upper age limit relaxable up to a maximum limit of 10 years for women candidates – residents of Chhattisgarh

>> Government servant – upper age limit relaxable up to a further 5 years in addition to the relaxations available as above

>> Including all the relaxation as mentioned above, the maximum age should not exceed to 45 years
26th September 2018, 07:20 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The age limit to apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer recruitment is 18 years to 30 years as on 01.01.2018 for general category candidates. Further, there is provision of age relaxation for reserved category candidates and female candidate of Chhattisgarh as per the government norms.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.highcourt.cg.gov.in/rec/2018/steno2018/advertisement.pdf to download the notification released for the same recruitment.
26th September 2018, 09:47 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The age limit for post of Stenographer recruitment in Chhattisgarh High Court is 21-30 years.

OBC and SC/ST candidates can claim upper age relaxation. There are total 61 posts for recruitment.

The last date to apply is 12th October, 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?