21st April 2018, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in ISRO Junior Personal Assistants recruitment?

Sir, I want to apply in SSC of Jharkhand for the post of Junior Personal Assistants. But before that I would like to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there. Kindly let me know about the vacancies.

Related Questions:
  1. Important dates of ISRO Junior Personal Assistants recruitment 2018
  2. Difference between Pay Scale & Grade Pay in ISRO Junior Personal Assistants recruitment 2018?
  3. Selection procedure in ISRO Junior Personal Assistants recruitment 2018?
  4. Eligibility criteria & educational qualification required to apply in ISRO Junior Personal Assistants recruitment?
  5. Application procedure and fee of ISRO Junior Personal Assistants recruitment 2018?
  6. Educational qualification required to apply in ISRO Junior Personal Assistant recruitment?
  7. Syllabus and model papers for Junior Personal Assistant in ISRO?
  8. How many Junior Assistant vacancies are available under UGVCL Ltd. recruitment?
  9. Important dates and cost of application of ISRO Junior Personal Assistant recruitment?
  10. ISRO jobs oppurtunities: technical and scientific assistants for diploma or degree ho -- [Most Discussed]
  11. For which post should I apply after passing Polytechnic with 77%?
  12. How many vacancies are available in Engineers India Limited Junior Accountant 2018 recruitment?
  13. Reference Books to prepare for ISRO Personal and Junior Assistant Exams?
  14. Number of vacancies available in NAFED Junior Accounts Assistant recruitment
  15. How many Junior Executive vacancies are available in DFCCIL recruitment
  16. How many vacancies are there in DFCCIL Junior Executive recruitment? Requirements to apply? -- [New]
  17. Is there any relaxation for reserved candidates in ISRO Assistants recruitment? Age criteria to apply?
  18. Job opportunities in government sector for Civil Engineer? List of core government companies?
23rd May 2018, 01:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in ISRO Junior Personal Assistants recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to apply in SSC of Jharkhand for the post of Junior Personal Assistants. But before that I would like to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there. Kindly let me know about the vacancies.

Vacancies in ISRO for Junior Personal Assistant are given below:

Ahmedabad – 19
Bangalore – 61
Hyderabad – 16
New Delhi – 1
Sriharikota – 25
Thrivananthapuram – 44

Total ---------------------- 166

Candidates can find the details in the ISRO career website given Click Here
23rd May 2018, 03:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in ISRO Junior Personal Assistants recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in ISRO for post of Junior Personal Assistants:

The detailed number of vacancies available for the post of Junior Personal Assistants in ISRO are,

@ Ahmedabad - 19 vacancies

@ Bengaluru - 61 vacancies

@ Hyderabad - 16 vacancies

@ New Delhi - 1 vacancy

@ Sriharikota - 25 vacancies

@ Thiruvananthapuram - 44 vacancies

Total Vacancies - 166 vacancies

Click here to view detailed vacancies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?