28th August 2019, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in MAHAGENCO Technician-III recruitment? Requirements to apply?

I am an ITI holder and I have heard about MAHAGENCO Technician-III recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a Technician-III. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

31st August 2019, 01:26 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in MAHAGENCO Technician-III recruitment? Requirements to apply?

MAHAGENCO Technician - lll recruitment -

Total 746 posts of Technician-III is available under MAHAGENCO Technician -III recruitment.

* Requirements to apply

Candidates should complete ITI in relevant trades from recognized University/board.

Candidates should have age limit between 18 to 38 years.
There is age upper age relaxation for reserved and special categories as per government guidelines.

Last date of online application is 8th September 2019.
31st August 2019, 02:24 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in MAHAGENCO Technician-III recruitment? Requirements to apply?

MAHAGENCO Technician-III recruitment:

>> Number of Vacancies:- 746 posts.

** Requirements to apply:-

>> Educational Qualification:-

Applicant should have completed ITI/ NCTVT/ MSTVT equivalent from recognized board.

>> Age Limit:-

Minimum Age:- 18 years.

Maximum Age:- 38 years.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to https://www.mahagenco.in/.
31st August 2019, 04:28 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Vacancies are available in MAHAGENCO Technician-III recruitment is:

~~ 746 posts (General - 373, Advanced Skilled Trainees - 336, Reservation for B.T.R.I - 37).

Requirements to apply for MAHAGENCO Technician-III recruitment is:

~~ Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess ITI/NCVT/MSTVT in relevant trades or equivalent from a recognized board.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 38 years.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
31st August 2019, 07:35 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Total number of vacancies available in MAHAGENCO Technician-III recruitment are as mentioned below:-
General - 373
Advanced Skilled Trainees - 336
Reservation for B.T.R.I - 37
So, Total number of vacancies - 746

For the other details like eligibility, age limit etc., you can visit the official notification for this vacancy in the official website @ mahagenco.in
31st August 2019, 10:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in MAHAGENCO Technician III recruitment and requirements to apply:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in MAHAGENCO Technician III recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - MAHAGENCO

Name of the Job Position - Technician-III

>> Total Number of vacancies - 746 vacancies

@ You must have completed ITI or NCVT or MSTVT in the concerned trade or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board or institute in order to be eligible.

@ The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 38 years. Age criteria is considered as on 1st September, 2019. Of course, there is an age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per norms of the organization.

Click here for more detailed information

Click here to apply online
1st September 2019, 12:12 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an ITI holder and I have heard about MAHAGENCO Technician-III recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a Technician-III. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.
Number of Vacancies available in MAHAGENCO Technician-III recruitment:

There are total of 746 Vacancies available in MAHAGENCO Technician-III recruitment. The Vacancies are splitting based on category wise as follows.
  1. General -373
  2. Advanced Skilled Trainees-336
  3. Reservation for B.T.R.I-37.

Requirements MAHAGENCO Technician Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification: Applicants must complete ITI/NCVT/MSTVT in relevant trades from a recognized board.
Age Limit - Applicants age should be in between 18 years to 38 years and upper limit is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the norms of the organization.

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?