28th August 2019, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Medical Officer in Uranium Corporation of India Limited?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Medical Officer post in Uranium Corporation of India Limited recruitment. I would like to know about the pay scale for this post. Can you please tell me the pay scale of this post as soon as possible?

31st August 2019, 02:06 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Medical Officer in Uranium Corporation of India Limited?

The Consolidated Salary proposed for the post of Medical Officer under the current opening in Uranium Corporation of India Limited is Rs 75000/- per month for candidates having work experience of 3 years to 5 years in any reputed hospital in relevant field while the same in case of candidates having work experience of more than 5 years is Rs 90000/- per month.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www.ucil.gov.in/job.html.
31st August 2019, 02:35 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Medical Officer in Uranium Corporation of India Limited?

Medical Officer in Uranium Corporation of India Limited:

>> Salary Package:- Rs. 75,000/- per month.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.uraniumcorp.in/.
31st August 2019, 04:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to apply for Medical Officer post in Uranium Corporation of India Limited recruitment. I would like to know about the pay scale for this post. Can you please tell me the pay scale of this post as soon as possible?

Pay scale allotted to the Medical Officer in the Uranium Corporation of India Limited is given below:

Candidates with an experience of 3 to 5 years – Consolidated salary of Rs 75,000 per month

Candidates with an experience of above 5 years – Consolidated salary of Rs 90,000 per month

Candidates can find the details in the website link given http://www.ucil.gov.in/job.html
31st August 2019, 04:43 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Pay scale allotted to Uranium Corporation of India Limited Medical Officer recruitment is:

~~ Rs.75,000/- (Per Month).

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
31st August 2019, 05:01 PM
mebatman

Pay scale alloted to Medical officer in Uranium Corporation of India Limited :
Experience of 3 years- Rs 75000
Experience of 5 years- Rs 90,000
31st August 2019, 05:43 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As per the notification, the consolidated remuneration alloted for recruitment as Medical Officer under Uranium Corporation of India Limited is as below :-

* Rs 75,000/- per month in case of applicants with 3 year post qualification work experience in any reputed hospital.

* Rs 90000/per month in case of applicants with 3 year post qualification work experience in any reputed hospital.

Further, as far as you are concerned about the last date to apply for the same opening then their is no such last date for the same recruitment, as the recruitment is Wlak in Interview type and so all the eligible candidates are expected to report on the specificied center on 16.09.2019 with original documents.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the job portal of UCIL India i.e; http://www.ucil.gov.in/job.html.
31st August 2019, 08:44 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Uranium Corporation of India Limited Medical Officer recruitment -

Pay Scale allotted for the post of Medical Officer in Uranium Corporation of India Limited is Rs 75,000 per month.

For more information log on to official website www.ucil.gov.in.
1st September 2019, 12:27 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who selected for Medical Officer in Uranium Corporation of India Limited can expect a salary of Rs. 75,000 - 90,000 per month based on the candidate's experience and skill. For more details please visit the Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?