20th January 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in RPSF Sub Inspector recruitment? Requirements to apply?

Hello, I am a BCom graduate and I have heard about the RPSF Sub Inspector recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a Sub Inspector? Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

24th January 2019, 04:49 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in RPSF Sub Inspector recruitment? Requirements to apply?

There are total 1120 vacancies available under RPSF Sub Inspector recruitment. . Interested candidates should have completed their graduation in any discipline from a recognized college/university and must be a citizen of India. The age of the candidate should be in between 20 to 25 years. For male candidate the height must be 165 cms and for women it is 157 cms.
24th January 2019, 08:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in RPSF Sub Inspector recruitment? Requirements to apply?

Number of vacancies available in RPSF Sub Inspector recruitment and requirements to apply:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in RPSF Sub Inspector recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - RPSF

Name of the Job Position - Sub Inspector

Total Number of vacancies - 1120 vacancies

>> You should have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum age required is 20 years and maximum age should not exceed 25 years and age criteria is considered as on 1st July, 2018.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?