20th January 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in RPSF Sub Inspector recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Hi friends, I am an OBC category candidate. I am interested to apply in RPSF Sub Inspector recruitment. But before that I want to know that I can get relaxation or not in this recruitment? Please tell me about this.

24th January 2019, 04:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in RPSF Sub Inspector recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Yes, you will get relaxation only in your age limit. The age limit to apply for RPSF Sub Inspector recruitment, is 20 years to 25 years. As you belong to OBC category, so you will get age relaxation of 3 years. Hence, you can apply till the age of 28 years as per the rules of the government.
24th January 2019, 08:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in RPSF Sub Inspector recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Yes. There is an age relaxation applicable in RPSF Sub Inspector recruitment. The detailed information is given below,

Name of the Organization - RPSF

Name of the Job Position - Sub Inspector

>> The minimum age required is 20 years

>> Maximum age should not exceed 25 years. This age criteria is considered as on 1st July, 2018.

>> Of course yes. There will be an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates of 3 years.

>> Hence, upper age limit for OBC candidates is 28 years in this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?