13th December 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Tamil Nadu PSC District Educational Officer recruitment for BEd graduate?

Hello friends, I have done BEd and I want to apply in Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment for the post of District Educational Officer. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

18th December 2018, 09:53 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Tamil Nadu PSC District Educational Officer recruitment for BEd graduate?

The selection of Tamil Nadu PSC District Educational Officer recruitment, depends upon a preliminary examination followed by a mains examination. The final selection will be done on the basis of performance in an oral examination/personal interview.
19th December 2018, 06:59 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Tamil Nadu PSC District Educational Officer recruitment for BEd graduate?

Selection process of Tamil Nadu PSC District Educational Officer recruitment:

The detailed selection process of this Tamil Nadu PSC District Educational Officer is given below,

Name of the Organization - Himachal Pradesh PSC

Name of the Job Position - Excise and Taxation Inspector

Selection will be done based on the performance in Interview. Hence, I suggest you to secure good marks in Interview in order to get selected finally.

Click here for official website
19th December 2018, 11:27 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The selection procedure of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission District Education Officer recruitment comprises of three stages which includes (1) Preliminary examination (2) Main examination (3) Viva-Voce test all in order.

For more detailed information regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?