20th July 2019, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in WAPCOS Limited Water Supply Expert recruitment? Requirements to apply?

I am a BTech graduate and I have heard about the WAPCOS Limited Water Supply Expert recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a Water Supply Expert. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

22nd July 2019, 08:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in WAPCOS Limited Water Supply Expert recruitment? Requirements to apply?

There are total number of 62 vacancies available in WAPCOS Limited Water Supply Expert recruitment.

For Water Supply Expert (JLE) for Package-I: 41 posts available

For Water Supply Expert (JLE) for Package-II: 21 posts available

Requirements to apply;
--------------------
You should have passed BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering from any recognized university.
And
You should have minimum 3 years of experience in which minimum of 2 years experiences should be in the water supply.

You should visit the below mentioned official notification pdf attachment link for details.
23rd July 2019, 01:49 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in WAPCOS Limited Water Supply Expert recruitment? Requirements to apply?

** The total number of vacancies are there in WAPCOS Limited Water Supply Expert recruitment is 62.

** The candidate should have passed B.Tech course in Civil Engineering with at least 3 years experience in which a minimum of 2 years experiences in the water supply.

** The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of Interview.

** The age of the candidate should be in between 21 to 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?