20th July 2019, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in WAPCOS Limited Water Supply Expert recruitment for BTech graduate?

Hello friends, I have done BTech and I want to apply in WAPCOS Limited recruitment for the post of Water Supply Expert. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

23rd July 2019, 12:51 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in WAPCOS Limited Water Supply Expert recruitment for BTech graduate?

** Post Name = Water Supply Expert

** No of WAPCOS Vacancy = 62

The required eligibility to apply for WAPCOS Limited Water Supply Expert recruitment is the candidate should have passed B.Tech course in Civil Engineering with at least 3 years experience in which a minimum of 2 years experiences in the water supply. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of Interview.
23rd July 2019, 08:11 PM
phool1004

Default Re: Selection procedure in WAPCOS Limited Water Supply Expert recruitment for BTech graduate?

The selection process is based on the performance of Personnel Interview/Skill test in WAPCOS Limited Water Supply Expert recruitment

For more information you can visit on www.wapcos.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?