10th December 2018, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

How many Vocational Apprentice vacancies are available in Cochin Shipyard Limited?

Hello everyone, I have searched alot friends but couldn’t get the correct information. Actually I want to know that how many vacancies are available in Cochin Shipyard Limited Vocational Apprentice recruitment? If you know then please tell me.

14th December 2018, 07:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Vocational Apprentice vacancies are available in Cochin Shipyard Limited?

The number of Vocational Apprentice vacancies available in Cochin Shipyard Limited are 15. Details of vacancies according to discipline-wise are mentioned below:-

—> Accountancy & Taxation :- 2
—> Computerised Office Management :- 2
—> Customer Relationship Management :- 2
—> Electrical & Electronic Technology :- 1
—> Food & Restaurant Management :- 4
—> Basic Nursing & Palliative Care :- 1
—> Refrigeration & Airconditioning :- 3
14th December 2018, 08:50 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Vocational Apprentice vacancies are available in Cochin Shipyard Limited?

The total number of vocation apprentice vacancies in Cochin Shipyard Limited is 120.

1. Graduation apprentice: 50 posts.

2. Diploma Technician posts: 70 posts.

You can get more details discipline wise at Notification .
15th December 2018, 09:18 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Total number of vacancies are available in Cochin Shipyard Limited Vocational Apprentice recruitment:

Total number of vacancies is 120 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.cochinshipyard.com.
15th December 2018, 09:42 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Total number of vacancies are available in Cochin Shipyard Limited Vocational Apprentice recruitment is 120 posts.

For more information, you can visit on www.cochinshipyard.com.
15th December 2018, 01:36 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available for the post of Vocational Apprentice in Cochin Shipyard Limited:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available for the post of Vocational Apprentice in Cochin Shipyard Limited is given below,

Name of the Organization - Cochin Shipyard Limited

Name of the Job Position - Vocational Apprentice

Total Number of vacancies for this post - 15 vacancies

Division of vacancies are,

<> Computerized Office Management - 2 vacancies

<> Accountancy and Taxation - 2 vacancies

<> Electrical and Electronic Technology - 1 vacancy

<> Customer Relationship Management - 2 vacancies

<> Basic Nursing and palliative care - 1 vacancy

<> Food and Restaurant Management - 4 vacancies

<> Refrigeration and Air conditioning - 3 vacancies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?