1st August 2012, 06:18 AM
paridasuv12

How to prepare for OAS exam after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication? Procedure to prepare for it?

I have completed my BTech in electronics and Telecommunication.I want to prepare for oas exam.what are the proceduer of preparing it i dont know anything about it.plz give me the details about it.

Related Questions:
  1. When is the OAS entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply for the exam? What is the age limit?
  2. How to prepare for OAS exam after completing graduation?
  3. Details about OAS exam? What is the procedure and question paper pattern? How can I prepare myself for this exam?
  4. How to prepare for IAS entrance test after studying for B.E 2nd year in electronics and telecommunication?
  5. How can I prepare for IAS and OAS exam after completing computer science and engineering?
  6. Can I prepare for IAS and OAS exam after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
  7. How to prepare for OAS while in BSc 3rd year?
  8. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  10. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  11. How can I prepare for OAS examination? What is the procedure to complete graduation in short time
  12. Procedure to prepare for OAS exam? I have passed BVSC and AH from Orissa Veterinary College
  13. Syllabus to prepare for Airport Authority of India Exam?
  14. How to do MBA in construction after completing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering
  15. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  16. What is the OAS entrance exam qualification? -- [New]
  17. Can I prepare for CA after completing 12th with PCB with 58%?
  18. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?
1st August 2012, 11:59 AM
sahiljain12

Default Re: How to prepare for OAS exam after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication? Procedure to prepare for it?

The eligibility criteria for CSAT is that you need to complete your under graduation course and your age group must be between 21-30 years.Age relaxation up to 3 to 5 years are provided for the reserved category candidates.Candidates pursuing the under graduation course who are in their last semester can even apply for the CSAT examination.

The application forms will be available at the head/central post office of your city.The test is basically held in two stages i.e preliminary test and mains.

The preliminary stage consists of two papers,200 marks and 2 hours for each exam.
The first paper basically consists of History of India,Current events,Indian and World geography,Economic and Social development and general science.
The second paper basically consists of English part i.e Decision making and problem solving,mental ability and basic numeracy.

If you get selected in the prelims then you need to go through the mains where you have to choose the field of your interest like IAS,IPS,IFS..etc

You can get the notification and other such details in the following website of the UPSC

http://www.upsc.gov.in

all the best
21st November 2014, 10:00 AM
Ratikanta Samantarai

Default Re: How to prepare for OAS exam being a Ex Army

Sir, I am a retire Army person. My age is 36 Yrs 5 Months. I am BA. kindly guide me about this line.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?